Tornado heated bed problem
I cracked the glass on my Tevo Tornado heated bed. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement??
Did you find one? Mine also cracked Sad
Did you tried contacting directly to Tevo Store? I bought new heater blocks from them

I wrote to sales@tevo3dprinters.com. After a few, Betty, sending from logo@tlmaker.com, replied me. I got my HB from her

Regards!
If you don't like tinkering, you won't like 3D Printing
I presume you are referring to the Tornado bed, if so, you must go to Tevo

I have just purchased a borosilicate glass sheet that matches the bed including holes for the adjustment screws

I bought this from 

SWMAKER 3D Printers Parts 310x370x3mm Borosilicate Glass Plate Flat w/ Screw Holes Polished Edge For DIY Tevo Tornado 3D printer

need I say from China !

The plate was £28 but with post and packing it totalled about £42 and it matches perfectly

I think I will pull the red surface off the bed, since it appears to suffer from bubbling. I will use my heatgun to warm it up to remove it rather than heating the bed with the electronics

I haven't tried it yet, but other reports say that glass is a good medium to print on.

What I would like to know is what is a good adhesion base, - I have seen hairspray mentioned

I don't want to be messing about with blue tape; I have seen various videos on youtube showing that you can just pull the printed item of the glass when it has cooled down 

hth
(08-17-2018, 08:37 PM)Derek Kingscote Wrote: I presume you are referring to the Tornado bed, if so, you must go to Tevo

I have just purchased a borosilicate glass sheet that matches the bed including holes for the adjustment screws

I bought this from 

SWMAKER 3D Printers Parts 310x370x3mm Borosilicate Glass Plate Flat w/ Screw Holes Polished Edge For DIY Tevo Tornado 3D printer

need I say from China !

The plate was £28 but with post and packing it totalled about £42 and it matches perfectly

I think I will pull the red surface off the bed, since it appears to suffer from bubbling. I will use my heatgun to warm it up to remove it rather than heating the bed with the electronics

I haven't tried it yet, but other reports say that glass is a good medium to print on.

What I would like to know is what is a good adhesion base, - I have seen hairspray mentioned

I don't want to be messing about with blue tape; I have seen various videos on youtube showing that you can just pull the printed item of the glass when it has cooled down 

hth

I print on glas directly. I use the IKEA mirrors (30x30) which match the size of the heat pad. 

No additional glue or anything for PLA, just regular cleaning with a paper towel soaked in acetone and an exact level bed (using autobedleveling with a BLTouch).
For ABS I use an mixture of ABS remnants resolved in actetone to prevent warping (if I remember right 5 grams of ABS in 50 ml acetone).
Hi guys

My heated bed has broken too. I have been printing perfectly with PLA at 60°C, but with the first print in ABS at 110°C, It has delaminated when removing the print.

I have the gold version 1 month old,  that comes without the sticker. And I am not sure it is glass. I wonder why it does not bring the sticker anymore...
I have contacted the seller in case it is cover by the guarantee because that part is clearly defective, but I am looking for other solutions in case their answer is negative.

Your broken version is also the no-sticker one?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)