Stock hot end
I'm starting to think the stock hot end on the Tarantula is a piece of crap. I've been trying for a week to get a print, it will start the skirt do maybe 2 lines and then the extruder will start clicking and it does not extrude. I have leveled the bed at 0.2mm adjusted the E0 pot. I'm at my wits end no matter what I do it will not print. Guess I'll buy a new hot end, I'll realley tired of taking it apart to clean it. Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest.
are you sure, youre not too close to the bed? do you use stock firmware?
try to heat your hotend to 200°C and raise your z-axis 100mm or so and try to extrude some mm of filament from the "move axis" menu and see if it extrudes correctly
Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9InOVlQrro
(09-11-2017, 04:47 AM)Kable Wrote: are you sure, youre not too close to the bed? do you use stock firmware?
try to heat your hotend to 200°C and raise your z-axis 100mm or so and try to extrude some mm of filament from the "move axis" menu and see if it extrudes correctly

Tried all that, It will start to extrude and then stop. The nozzle is 0.2m from the bed, I set nozzle temp as high as 240, I have calibrated E0 steps. I'm using the community firm ware for the Tarantula nothig works, I have a new hotend on order.
(09-13-2017, 07:00 PM)Ray666 Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 04:47 AM)Kable Wrote: are you sure, youre not too close to the bed? do you use stock firmware?

Tried all that, It will start to extrude and then stop. The nozzle is 0.2m from the bed, I set nozzle temp as high as 240, I have calibrated E0 steps. I'm using the community firm ware for the Tarantula nothig works, I have a new hotend on order.

Well I replaced the stock Hot end with a Champion V6 clone and my TT is working great.