[Guides] Writers needed
Hi guys!

Together we can create the best resource for all infos about our beloved TEVO printers.
But for that to come true, we need to work together. We especially need people to write guides.
If you want to contribute just find a topic which hasn't been covered yet and open your own thread
in the appropiate forum.
To find some suggestions on what needs to be written, check out the Guides section.
Other stuff is also highly appreciated. If you think something else needs to be covered, just go for it.

When you've written a guide or tutorial, I will link it to the respective area.

Thank you for helping. Together we can create something great! Smile

Also, soon I will release an interactive online tool for configuring and installing marlin to our printer. stay tuned!
(Here is a sneak peek)
The following 2 users say Thank You to ChrisXe for this post:
  • yo9gvo, Jacopo Massacesi
(09-07-2017, 09:29 PM)ChrisXe Wrote: Hi guys!

Together we can create the best resource for all infos about our beloved TEVO printers.
But for that to come true, we need to work together. We especially need people to write guides.
If you want to contribute just find a topic which hasn't been covered yet and open your own thread
in the appropiate forum.
To find some suggestions on what needs to be written, check out the Guides section.
Other stuff is also highly appreciated. If you think something else needs to be covered, just go for it.

When you've written a guide or tutorial, I will link it to the respective area.

Thank you for helping. Together we can create something great!  Smile

Also, soon I will release an interactive online tool for configuring and installing marlin to our printer. stay tuned!
(Here is a sneak peek)
Where is the guide for leveling the bed?
I purchased and received it today.  I came to this site and found no information and videos on my model.  Why is that and when will it come?
I also just purchased the Tornado and during assembly noticed that the manual skips several key parts of the assembly.
So, I decided to come here only to find out that nothing is documented on the printer.  Frown
Any idea if/when documentation will become available??
There is some very useful stuff here on upgrades :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAsap1lBAN4&t=4s

Y axis support
Squareness fix
X Axis fix
etc
How about a guide about troubleshooting and diagnosing issues directly pointed towards Tornados? I've been tinkering with it for like 6 month from now and I've got some experience based on other printers troubleshooting (Simplify 3D has an awesome list HERE)

Issues I've fixed are:
-Clogged nozzles
-Bad bed leveling
-Z wobbles
-Extruder dissasembly, maintenance and reassembly

I'll be happy to cooperate!

Regards!
If you don't like tinkering, you won't like 3D Printing
Every "guide" link I click brings me back here!! This site is garbage!!