Filament Jamming
I have recently re-assembled my Tarantula after being in storage for 3 years and now the filament jams almost as soon as printing starts. At first I thought it might be old/bad filament so new stock bought. I have changed print head, nozzle, internal guide tube, pneumatic connectors and bowden tube. Just to refresh my memory I even watched a Youtube video on how to assemble the hot end, all to no avail. On inspection the jam seems to be at the hot end pneumatic connector which seems to be compressing the tube.
Has anyone got a suggestion or solution?

Tony
(03-23-2022, 12:14 PM)Astroman Wrote: I have recently re-assembled my Tarantula after being in storage for 3 years and now the filament jams almost as soon as printing starts. At first I thought it might be old/bad filament so new stock bought. I have changed print head, nozzle, internal guide tube, pneumatic connectors and bowden tube. Just to refresh my memory I even watched a Youtube video on how to assemble the hot end, all to no avail. On inspection the jam seems to be at the hot end pneumatic connector which seems to be compressing the tube.
Has anyone got a suggestion or solution?

Tony
In view of no suggestions or solutions, I assume nobody has an answer. Therfore it's destined for the scrap bin.