Tevo tornado Replacement parts-Hot Bed
<p>Does anyone know where, or if (for that matter), replacement parts for the Tornado can be bought?</p><p>More to the point, is the Tornado AC Hot Bed available to buy separately? The front right corner broke off, right through the adjusting screw hole, during my last bed leveling session.</p>
Photo 
(08-18-2019, 07:42 PM)Fajoot Wrote: <p>Does anyone know where, or if (for that matter), replacement parts for the Tornado can be bought?</p><p>More to the point, is the Tornado AC Hot Bed available to buy separately? The front right corner broke off, right through the adjusting screw hole, during my last bed leveling session.</p>

In case you haven't found a source, this happened to me and it took a long time to track down a source.  You can send an email to this address anny@tlmaker.com (Anny Lee).  It seems a bit sketchy, but I did get the exact parts I needed.  I ordered a "Heat Bed", and got only the heater...then I ordered the glass.  You probably want to get both.

You may also be able to get the AC silicone heat pad off Amazon and maybe get a bed for a CR-10, or order a custom piece of glass from onedayglass.com (I attached a drawing for your reference).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)