Stock Tornado Printer Settings
Question 
Hi Everyone,
I am still working on getting good prints using the stock Tornado print bed. I have had some success but I would like to ask those of you who are using the stock bed successfully to provide me with the information below. I will then try each one out and see how theses setting perform on my printer. This info would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

- Bed leveling nozzle height (mm)
- PLA nozzle temperature
- PLA bed temperature
- PLA initial layer(s) nozzle temperature
- PLA initial layer(s) bed temperature
(02-07-2019, 06:04 PM)jsthomps Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I am still working on getting good prints using the stock Tornado print bed. I have had some success but I would like to ask those of you who are using the stock bed successfully to provide me with the information below. I will then try each one out and see how theses setting perform on my printer. This info would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

- Bed leveling nozzle height (mm)
- PLA nozzle temperature
- PLA bed temperature
- PLA initial layer(s) nozzle temperature
- PLA initial layer(s) bed temperature

I don't have an answer to your problem, but I've also been unable to get a good print of the little sample box without banding and bad 2nd, 3rd, etc layers. All have too sharp corners. Using PLA I've watched every YouTube video I could find, some of them several times. I've lost count of the number of times I have leveled the build platform. I am frustrated about my birthday Tornado and I DON'Tplan to keep, rebuild, or upgrade the Tornado unless it begins to print as it's supposed to.

Now.

I began to notice a slight shudder of the platform when it reached corners so after the latest leveling, as I again checked that everything that should be was tight, I pressed at one corner of the platform and it moved. The build platform is not stationary left to right. This could explain the trouble I'm having. The movement isn't great but then neither are the nozzle to platform spaces.

What can I do to have Tevo correct this?

Ps
I've tried adjusting everything you've asked. About. Some help, but others don't do anything good.